1. What about the Account & Bank info. Why Should I fill them during registration?
This information will help you to perform Cash-Out operations and helps our team to transfer your money straight into your bank account.
The Account & Bank info are optional fields.
2. What is the minimum deposit I can make?
3. How can I make deposits?
Payment by PAYSTACK on our website remains the fastest and most convenient way to fund your staking account.
But if you must pay into our accounts, You are advised to PAY into only:
4. How long does a deposit take before it reflects in my Staking account?
Under certain circumstances, we may need to wait for funds to clear before Staking Accounts can be CREDITED.
IT will take a maximum of 1 working days.
5. How can I withdraw my winnings?
6. WHAT IS THE MINIMUM I CAN WITHDRAW?
The minimum amount of withdrawable is N3,000. A 0% charge or a minimum of N100 is imposed on each withdrawal.
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM I CAN WITHDRAW?
The maximum amount of withdrawable is N100,000 per day. A 0% charge or a minimum of N100 is imposed on each withdrawal.
7. Must I log in before I use the Gbet pool's website?
Yes, using the Username & password chosen when you registered.
If you don't have a username and password, you must register with our website.
8. How old must I be to use this site?
To bet on this website you must be at least 18 years old.
9. Can I open more than one account?
Gbet pools allow you to open only one account per person. The use of identical e-mail addresses in various Gbet pools accounts is prohibited. Should Stakers/customers open additional accounts either in their own name or in the name of another person, Gbet pools has the authority to close those accounts, to cancel any transactions carried out or bets placed and call in any free money credited.
10. Can I cancel my Staked Coupon?
Yes. Once it has been confirmed, you can cancel a STAKED COUPON and your stake money will be refunded to your account at zero charges.
11. What will I do if I forget my username & Password?
Go to Login Page & press forgot my password! Then enter your Email Address to receive your login details.
12. If I have any problem using the site what do I do?
Get in touch with us through our live chat for support
13. What is the difference between the local time and gbetpools.com website time?
The gbetpools.com website time is GMT+0; this means that the Greenwich Meridian Time (GMT) is 0 hours ahead of our website time.
14. What is the security for my personal information that I submit to the website?
All the information you enter while filling any form on this site shall be kept strictly confidential.
gbetpools.com will take all technologically and financially reasonable actions to protect the user information saved bygbetpools.com, but will not be liable if third parties obtain control of, or process, user information despite such action being taken.
15. Will my winnings be publicised?
No. If however, we need to publicise any winnings we shall always seek your consent.
16. Can my friends Stake through me?
Yes. But you remain the only person recognised by us.
gbetpools.com will not be liable for any abuse of the betting account through the use of the staker's/customer's username and password by third parties. We expressly state that the username and the password must be kept secret and confidential as all transactions via the account for which the username and password must be entered will be for the account of the staker/customer.
The username and password should never be disclosed to third parties. It is the staker's/customer's sole responsibility to keep his/her username and password secure. The staker/customer cannot make any claims whatsoever from a third party unlawfully placing bets by using his/her password and username.
17. Can I play with early kickoff numbers?
Yes, you can. We pay with every match that will be played after our closing time for the particular match.
18. HOW DO YOU DECIDE YOUR DECLARATIONS?
We are bound by International Pools Standards for TC DECLARATIONS, which, in addition to some other factors, are mainly determined by:
all winning are calculated using the approved payment odds published on the website and are subject to change.